FALL POSITION 2021: Program & Digital Marketing Assistant
Are you a motivated, energetic individual looking for part-time fall employment with an amazing sport organization? Do you want to help enrich your community and affect lives? If these questions interest you then you should consider applying for our fall position as a Program & Digital Marketing Assistant for Special Olympics Edmonton!
Special Olympics Edmonton is currently seeking an enthusiastic individual to assist in variety of program and digital marketing projects. Candidates should possess the following:
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills; multitasking
- Experience with using digital marketing software is a must
- Experience with using cameras for both videography and photography is a must
- Experience working with individuals with an intellectual disability
- Interest in event and project planning
- Experience in program planning and execution is considered an asset
This is a temporary part time position (20 hours/week) that will commence on September 16, 2021, and conclude after 14 weeks of employment. As per the Canada Summer Jobs Guidelines (CSJ), this position is open only to individuals who are between the ages of 15 – 30 years of age.
Please submit your cover letter and resume via EMAIL by Friday September 3, 2021
Celina Comeau, General Manager
Special Olympics Edmonton