Registration is opening EARLY this summer – Registration Day will be held Saturday, July 27th!
July 16th – 2019-2020 Program Registration Release Day!
- Registration Package (Program Outline, Electronic Registration Form, Registration Day Details) released. New programs to be announced. All registration materials will be sent by email and can be found on our website.
- Registration through the online form will open July 16th! Payments will not be accepted until July 27th at Registration & Payment Day. We will not have online payments this year. More details to come in your Registration Package.
July 27th – Registration & Payment Day!
- Mark your calendars! Registration Day will be held early this year on July 27th. We will have computer stations set up so that athletes & their supports that may not have access to a computer at home can fill out our electronic online registration form. We will have registration support available, and will be accepting all forms of payment. Registration & Payment Day will be the first day that payments for programs are accepted. Registration Day is the easiest and most social way to get registered & pay your fees all at once for the upcoming season!
- If you have access to a computer, it will make the process quicker if you have registered on the fo
rm prior to Registration & Payment Day, as there are limited computer stations. Registration & Payment options will be included in your Registration Package.
Registration & Payment Day Details:
Date: Saturday, July 27, 2019
Location: The King’s University – 9125 – 50 St NW, Edmonton
Time: 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
If you are not able to attend Registration & Payment Day, our online electronic registration form can be filled out and submitted on any device with an internet connection at any time! Payments can be submitted to the office anytime between July 27th and August 30th. As always, programs spots are given on a first come, first served basis. No spots can be reserved. There will be no early registrations accepted.
Changes are coming to the registration system this year. All changes will be explained in full on July 16th in your registration package, but a few things to keep in mind that will be changing for the 2019-2020 season:
- We will not be using the Special Olympics Canada Online Registration System this year. We have listened to the concerns of our users and will not be using the system at this time, as we are waiting for changes to be made that will make it accessible and easier to use for our members. We, and much of Alberta, will instead be moving to a Google Form (an online electronic registration form) for the 2019-2020 season. Registration process, how to register, how to pay, and further information on why the change will be outlined in your Registration Package!
- Pay to secure your spot – Payments or payment arrangements will be due by August 30th for the 2019-2020 season to secure your spot in the programs that you submit a registration form for. More information to come in your Registration Package!