Special Olympics Edmonton 2019-2020 Registration is now OPEN!
- The Athlete Registration Package – ALL information about registration can be found in the attached package. Please read through the package completely. Athlete Registration Package
- Program Guide – we have a new and improved Program Guide that is updated with all of the program. If you are looking for a new program or find that your program’s name has changed, check out the guide for more information! Program Guide
Athlete Registration Link: https://forms.gle/jQgraoFYcMJwcN5w9
Important Registration Dates:
- July 16th – Registration link opens, and athletes start to register for programs
- July 27th – Registration & Payment Day
- July 27th – August 30th – Payments are accepted for program registrations
- August 30th – Payment or payment arrangements are DUE for all program registrations
- September – first program starts!
Registration & Payment Day
Need Registration help? All athletes are welcome to come down to Registration & Payment Day on July 27th to complete their registration on our Google Form. Computer stations and internet access, as well as registration staff support, will be available during this time.
For the 2019-2020 season, Special Olympics Edmonton will have a pay to secure your spot process:
Athletes must pay the fee for each program they have registered for, or have discussed payment arrangements with a member of the Special Olympics Edmonton staff, by August 30th to have their registration approved and secure their spot. Any athlete that has not done so will be removed from all programs for which they have not paid on August 30th at 9:00 am, forfeiting their spot, regardless of if a registration has been submitted. More details in your package!
Our goal is to have as many people use the Google Form system this year, so we will not be releasing a paper form this year for anyone with an email on file. The following are alternatives to using a paper form:
- Attend Registration & Payment Day
- Drop by the Special Olympics Edmonton office after July 27th – 16011 118 Ave NW