Special Olympics is holding our 28th annual Bowl 4 SOE Fundraiser!
The event will take place on Saturday, April 8, 2017 at Bonnie Doon Bowling Lanes (8330 – 82 Ave)
What can you do?
Come out to support the athletes of Special Olympics Edmonton at their largest fund raiser of the year. Although 5-pin bowling is the sport in this fundraiser, the funds will benefit all the more than 550 athletes in all programs of SOE.Teams Invitation and Registration
- An exciting Bowl for Special Olympics Edmonton is coming quickly on April 8.
- The Keg Strike Pot sponsored by The Keg Steakhouse and Bar
- Prizes for the top fundraising teams and individuals, also sponsored by The Keg
- An Incentive draw for those individuals raising more than $100
- Many exciting silent auction items – team signed hockey sticks from both the Oilers and the Oil Kings, a signed Eskimos football, memorabilia from FC Edmonton, many gift certificates and gift baskets, a Candy Bar bouquet, and much more.
- Registration at 12:30 Bowling starts at 1:00 with Mike Sobel from Global TV as the MC.
- More teams are welcome.
- Company teams of 4 will be bowling with one of the Special Olympics Edmonton athletes for an enjoyable afternoon. If there are only 3 on your company team, we’ll give you 2 athletes. Team members interact and get to know one another with the focus of seeing the abilities of the athletes.
- Scores are recorded each game, but are not used except for bragging rights, making it a fun fundraiser. Adding to the fun is the incredible Mike Sobel from Global Edmonton as MC.
- Bowling starts at 1:00. Prizes will be given for the top fund-raising teams and individuals. Prizes will be given for the top fund-raising teams and individuals in each session.
- Funds are raised through pledges by all participants, or through sponsorship. Tax receipts are available for each donation $10.00 or over.
- Along with bowling, there will a silent auction. Donations of items will be very welcome.
- Athletes will be registering through the programs.
- All spectators are very welcome, especially those that love to cheer on everyone!
- This fundraiser supports ALL of Special Olympics in Edmonton programs, not just Bowling. Bowling is the most popular of all Special Olympic’s programs.